Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WickedRose

Welcome to wickedRose
Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

WickedRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WickedRose
We need GM's with experience ,so if ur the 1 we are looking for ,go to the application post!
Welcome to wickedRose,Go register and start playing!
everyone who starts playing got to post at the forum that he is new ,then he get a free item (6) whatever he wants.
Admins of the game are :[MOD]Google ----- [MOD]Wubbeke

3 posters

adamvnkl gm application

adamvnkl

adamvnkl gm application Empty adamvnkl gm application

Post  adamvnkl Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 am

1-Full Name: adam bar zeev
    2-Real Age: 13
    3-Where Are You From: israel
    4-Which Position Would You Like: gm
    5-Why Did You Chose This Position: becuse i know lot of rose and i want make things to do lot of event and i have lot of friends want to join rose server and i can say them to come this server and i want to help to players and new players.
    6-Are You Active: sure hehe
    7-Have You Played Rose Online Before: i played like more then 20 servers of rose arua nuke speed rose dark core rose irose ph pimpin rose sunshine rose lot of rose i play
    8-Tell Us More About You: im nice guy i love to help and do event i like to chat with all and invite friends and help them with quests and do lot of things about rose i start to play rose when im was 7 friend of my big brother show me rose and its was cool game i love it. im just 13 but im know lot about the game i was vip and all mostt admin in some servers i can say my english dont so good but im use google Translate and i have lot of friend love rose and i have big site i can say them on the sitee come to join so thats all i think i dont get alredy the link download so if you can send me thats will be nice.
    9-What is your name in-game: i dont get the download link but my name i think will be Wolf. tnx you listen to me. Smile

Last edited by adamvnkl on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    adamvnkl

adamvnkl gm application Empty Re: adamvnkl gm application

Post  adamvnkl Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:51 am

and i can be 7 days in a week im not busy hehe and i can be in the server like 3 - 4 hours maby more and in the forum 1-2 hours in a day. hehe and if i will be gm or not if i not im just play i dont kare if be gm or not i like to play rose and thats fun and i think this is great server and if i can maby the download link ?. Razz
    adamvnkl

Post  adamvnkl Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 am

i post the site in my web lot of israel poeple will be play i know lot of israel people love rose Smile Smile Smile http://www.2all.co.il/web/sites/tso/DEFAULT.asp
    adamvnkl

Post  adamvnkl Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 am

i can the download link i want to do videos because lot of people take the name search in you tube and dont find nothing so they dont download so im want to do videos like who sell what and do like lot of videos you open new charter and kill monster and show what lvl you up you know to get more people to the server because i think this is great server and i want to play on this server so if you can send me the download link ?
    adamvnkl

Post  adamvnkl Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:29 pm

google i do everything im learn yesterday all most the gm commands everything i open group in Facebook is name Wicked Rose Online !!! take https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_142500572478512
    i think i can be good gm so plis send my the download link and in the game when i start to play and do rbs and help to players and do events plis do me Gm and send my the download link if you can see im all day in the forum just to se if someone write somthing or someone online im very active so plis do me gm and send my the download link tnx for read this. Surprised
    adamvnkl

Post  adamvnkl Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 pm

google i do lot of things now i open site i try to work on him and i open for the site mail the mail is wickedrose@walla.com the site is http://www.2all.co.il/web/Sites4/WickeRose/DEFAULT.asp but just now i start i work on the site so plis check me i think i can be good gm
    Raym0nd

adamvnkl gm application Empty Epic failed

Post  Raym0nd Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:54 am

you dont need to spam the thread section if you want to be a gm please follow the rules thanks Epic failed
    adamvnkl

Post  adamvnkl Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm

im know im realy sry i just forgot to write all this :S im realy sry
    google
    google

Post  google Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm

great u made a site &even e-mail and facebook group Very Happy

thats a great + for you!

Ill think about it!

greetz