Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WickedRose

Welcome to wickedRose
Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

WickedRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WickedRose
We need GM's with experience ,so if ur the 1 we are looking for ,go to the application post!
Welcome to wickedRose,Go register and start playing!
everyone who starts playing got to post at the forum that he is new ,then he get a free item (6) whatever he wants.
Admins of the game are :[MOD]Google ----- [MOD]Wubbeke

Schiffer App

danilobk

Schiffer App Empty Schiffer App

Post  danilobk Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 pm

1-Full Name: Danilo Chachá Martins

2-Real Age: 15

3-Where Are You From: Brazil

4-Which Position Would You Like: [GM] or [Admin]

5-Why Did You Chose This Position:[GM] I think to be cool to be a GM, I like to help the servers, I like to keep the servers cool and more interesting taste to disclose the server and help the players in game!

[Admin] because I would like to learn more about servers rose and help the administrator of this server as I can, I will always be active and available.

6-Are You Active: 9-15 hours a day!

7-Have You Played Before Rose Online: Yes 5 years.

8-Tell Us More About You: I like games, creating servers and servers to help, never had the chance to create a server and Tembe rose to learn how to create've searched and never found anything ever seen on rage zone but never got it, I've gms of other games, I want to major in, or GameProgramer GameDesign positions that involve creation of games etc.. Contact: dan-ultimate.xp@hotmail.com

9-What is your name in-game: Schiffer, but am now getting this server!

If you want further information or want to ask questions contact me.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:25 pm