Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WickedRose

Welcome to wickedRose
Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

WickedRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WickedRose
We need GM's with experience ,so if ur the 1 we are looking for ,go to the application post!
Welcome to wickedRose,Go register and start playing!
everyone who starts playing got to post at the forum that he is new ,then he get a free item (6) whatever he wants.
Admins of the game are :[MOD]Google ----- [MOD]Wubbeke

Kodok Introduction

Kodok

Kodok Introduction  Empty Kodok Introduction

Post  Kodok Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Hello guys im Kodok My real name's Farhan Feldian , and also u can find me on Facebook Very Happy

Check out this :
    "everyone who starts playing got to post at the forum that he is new ,then he get a free item (6) whatever he wants"

Hmm if i can i want a GM suit Very Happy , dont worry if i cannot get it just leave a reply Very Happy

and Guys im also applying for the new GM Very Happy(i hope il be accepted)

Why im applying for the new GM ? Because i have alot experience on rose online Official and the private server too , and i want to make a Huge experience at Rose online , i play different rose online private server , and i've been a GM in some rose too !
    so i have some experience being a GM , and we can make some fun events if im accepted ! Very Happy

So Guys dont be Shy to leave a Comment Below so i know what do u think about me !

Kodok

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:49 am