Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WickedRose

Welcome to wickedRose
Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

WickedRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WickedRose
We need GM's with experience ,so if ur the 1 we are looking for ,go to the application post!
Welcome to wickedRose,Go register and start playing!
everyone who starts playing got to post at the forum that he is new ,then he get a free item (6) whatever he wants.
Admins of the game are :[MOD]Google ----- [MOD]Wubbeke

Akhy's Application :]

Akhy
    Akhy

Akhy's Application :] Empty Akhy's Application :]

Post  Akhy Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 am

Full name: Meneses T. Dueñas
    Real age: 15 years old
    Where are you from: I'm from The Philippines (more like my paradise)
    Which position would you like: I would look to have the opportunity to be the Forum Moderator in WickedROSE. Smile
    Why did you chose this position: I chose this position because im more like a forum-guy and im very active on forums, im fund of reading and helping people with their questions, also i can guide them through both ingame and forums. If i wont be hired, i'll still be that helpful forum-guy. Wink I also want to keep the forums clean and to get rid of dramas.
    Are you active: I havent gone through the game cause i haven't yet been given the link for the client. but as stated above, im very active on forums. :]
    Have you played rose online before: I have been playing ROSE for 3 years now.
    Tell us more about you: I'm a boy, studying in an English school in Philippines. and im pretty sure we'll be friends right away. ;D
    What is your name in-game: I dont have one yet.

~ I appreciate all your efort for reading my app, thank you very much ♥️ i'll try my best and to make the forums peacefully and organized even though its a SMALL forum.

~ i've also experienced Forum Moderating in some other server (closed now).

~ and last i was previously a GM in DawnROSE and ArumicROSE which are also closed now.

-Akhy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:27 pm