Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WickedRose

Welcome to wickedRose
Login to play
Don't have a account yet?Register now!

WickedRose

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WickedRose
We need GM's with experience ,so if ur the 1 we are looking for ,go to the application post!
Welcome to wickedRose,Go register and start playing!
everyone who starts playing got to post at the forum that he is new ,then he get a free item (6) whatever he wants.
Admins of the game are :[MOD]Google ----- [MOD]Wubbeke

2 posters

Liad123 GM application

liad123
    liad123

Liad123 GM application Empty Liad123 GM application

Post  liad123 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Hii my name is Liad =] I have a lot of exprassion in the GM work,I was a GM in Ruff Rose to (if you remember it) I am just 16 years old but I know a lot of things about rose servers and manage it,I was an Admin in a private server but there was no players... =\
    I know the GM commends,how to ban how to ban for few days and hot to give events =] I really want to be GM in this game,I got a lot of friends to that I can invite to the game,I promise you if I will be GM this game will be very good like RuffRose and even better!! This game will be 1st in the top 10 rose online servers! I got a lot of ideas for desighns,weapons,quests,hairstyles,facestyles and a lot a lot more =] ty for reading it,I wish I will be GM =]
    google
    google

Liad123 GM application Empty Re: Liad123 GM application

Post  google Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:52 pm

i think ur a good guy Very Happy

So ur accepted!

Reply with ur Ingame name u gonna take.

Download of game will be Posted.

greetz
    ---google

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:01 pm